Sunday, September 2, 2012

Ooops!

I seem to be incapable of updating my blog, but here goes another try. For all the 65 *gosh* readers and the others who find me, here I am to continue my trip in Italy. I will shorten it a bit and add some photos I took in Rome and San Benedetto... Rome is amazing I have to say. I use to really hate the place, until I went there with my boyfriend Lukas and had a romantic weekend getaway after shooting a campaign for KiSkin swimwear. 

Jsem asi neschopna updatovat muj blog, ale tady je dalsi pokus. Pro vsech 65 *och* ctenaru a ti, kteri me najdou, chci ukazat trochu muj vylet v Italii. Zkratim to trochu a pridam dalsi fotky, ktere jsem fotila v Rime a San Benedetto ... Musim rict, ze Rim je uzasny. Opravdu jsem nenavidela to mesto, dokavad' jsem tam nebyla se svym pritelem Lukasem, na romantickem uteku po foceni kampanovych fotek pro KiSkin plavky.







In the area of San Giovanni, you will find the majestic Colosseum, where you feel like you hear the roars of gladiators, only to soon realize that it's the group of young gays at the end of Via di San Giovanni in Laterano.

V oblasti San Giovanni, najdes ohromujici Koloseo, kde se citis, ze slysis kriky gladiatoru, jenz si pak uvedomis, ze je to skupina mladych gayu na konci ulice Via di San Giovanni in Laterano.


Né ~ Né


Oléé

photos by www.luvr.cz

We also ate a lot of pasta. There are over 600 different types in the World. They come in different shapes and sizes.

Snedli jsme hodne testovin. Ve svete je pres 600 ruznych druhu. Daji se sehnat ruzne tvary a velikosti.

Which type do you like most?

Jaky mate radi vy nejradsi?

No comments:

Post a Comment