Saturday, September 22, 2012

Prague Fashion Weekend

It came and it left. At first I was confused, since I am used to the fact there is a whole slew of fashion shows and parties for a week, but this is a fashion gorge, meant only for a weekend, to then later be followed by another fashion week, which is called Dreft Fashion Week. Dreft it is called, since the main sponsor is Dreft, the laundry detergent. I did not have a chance to attend the beginning of either fashion week (or weekend), but I was able to go to the fashion show on Friday's fashion weekend, attending the fashion show held by Simple Concept Store. The prestigious store which is located on Parizska in Prague, is a wonderful boutique with designer clothes, such as Yves Saint Laurent, Louboutin, Lanvin, Chloe, Balmain, amongst other French name brands. So it's like a very mini piece of Paris in Prague. The clothes were wonderful of course, I would die to have some of the pieces, but instead I sat in the second row and enjoyed the eye candy provided by the store. The main elements dressing the models were sequins and fur,with fine cut lines of the coats and flowing movement of the dresses. It was almost impossible to take a picture with my iPhone, since it really does not like movement and I did not think to bring a camera with me (*doh*). I figured that photos will be taken and be available online, but I have yet to find the page which has the whole collection. You can try Facebook or Prague FWnds page here: http://www.fashionweekend.cz/.

Prišlo a hnedka odešlo. Z počátku jsem byla zmatená, jelikož jsem zvyklá, že je několik módních přehlídek a fashion party za jeden týden, ale tato módní obžerství byla míňěná jenom na víkend. Následující týden je o Dreft Fashion Week. Jmenuje se to Dreft, protože hlavním sponzorem je Dreft prací prášek. neměla jsem tu šanci být součástí začátku PFWendu ani Dreft FW, ale měla jsem tu šanci jít na páteční show Simple Concept store. Je prestižní butik, která je umístěná na Pařížské v Praze a má úžasnou kolekci značek od Yves Saint Laurent, Louboutin, Lanvin, Chloe, Balmain a další Francouzské módní značky. Ty oblečení byly samozřejmě skvělý a umřela bych pro některé kousky, ale místo toho tak jsem seděla v druhé řadě a užívala si "eye candy". Hlavní elementy oblékající modelky (a modely) byly flitry a kožešiny, s přesnými lineí kabátu a pynulý pohyb šatů. Je skoro nemožné si udělat fotku s mým iPhonem, jelikož se ji/mu (?) nelíbí pohyb a nepřemýšlela jsem, že bych si měla vzít fotˇák se sebou (ˇ_ ˇ).  Zase na druhou stranu jsem si říkala, že to bude online, ale dosud jsem ještě nenašla stránku, kde mají celou kolekci ... tsk tsk ... Můžeš zkusit Facebook nebo stránky Prague FWndu zde: http://www.fashionweekend.cz/







C'est moi, going kimono style, in an asian get-up, belted with some more silk and paired with chandelier earrings and some pretty Le Silla boots

P.S. Peaches: Sorry about the delay, but I had my state exams on Friday. I finally got my bachelors degree! Yay, for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment